Friday, January 1, 2021

2021: Prepare to Reap the Whirlwind, America

December 29, 2021 is the date of the last update. Read my articles:

COVID-19 and the Profitability of U.S. Oil

The Price of Energy Independence

The Elusive Fairness of Taxes

The Biden Regime Wants More Money

Debt in the Time of Plague

Capital Gains Tax Changes in the Reconciliation Bill

Self-medicating for COVID with Cheap Drugs

Lara Logan's 'Mandate Nation'

Afghanistan and the Managerial Elite

Righting the Ship of State through Extraordinary Measures

Inflation and the Reanimation of Dead Ideas

The New Normal in the Permanent Emergency

Be careful whom you celebrate

The Epistemology of Election Audits

Futurist limns out future of the Biden regime

Bitcoin, Russian TV, and Devaluing the Dollar

The Golden Age of Exquisite Interest Rates

Liz Cheney's Big Lie

The Federal Reserve Should Not Finance Insane New Spending

The States Must Resist the Federal Takeover of Elections

What Pence Should Have Done on January 6

Alexander Macris on the 2020 Battleground States

GameStop and the ‘financialization’ of the economy

Ascolta, America … the Welshman and the Latvian:


 

1 comment:

Артур Борис  said...

I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 42 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Pedro to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loans such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  pedroloanss@gmail.com