Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day





In the Age of Bailouts, remember economist Allan Meltzer's sage observation:
"Capitalism without failure is like religion without sin."

Are you worried about the right things??? If EMP is not at the top of your list of worries, then check out this piece at the Wall Street Journal and this one by Mark Steyn.

I've written 5 articles on "election fraud"; you might start HERE and follow the links.

JERUSALEM

AND did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?


And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic Mills?


Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!


I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.


William Blake (1757-1827)


True blue Ultracons follow these sites religiously:
FrontPageMag and National Review Online (NRO)







No comments: